Frequently Asked Questions:
How do your photopolymer stamps work?
- Peel the stamp from the plastic backing.
- Adhere the back of the stamp to an acrylic block.
- Ink the stamp.
- With minimal pressure, press your inked stamp to the surface that you are working on.
How do I clean my stamps?
- Rinse the stamp with water either on or off of the block. Usually, no cleaner is needed. I use baby wipes (alcohol free) to clean them quickly while on the block.
- The cling on the back is built in... if you notice your stamp isn't sticking as well as it once did, rinse with water, let air dry, when dry replace it back to the plastic backing.
Are these stamps or stickers? Stamps
How do I color the images I stamp? There are a variety of coloring techniques out there. Just make sure that the ink you are using is compatible with the medium that you are using to color with. For instance, when using Copic or other alcohol based markers, Memento ink (water-based ink) works great. When using permanent inks, you'd want to use water-based markers. When using colored pencils, you can use just about any ink.
Do you have regular releases? No, I'm flying by the seat of my pants, I have retired twice now... I work on the site and other items as my time permits.
When can I expect my order to ship / arrive? Normally, we ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You are able to go back on to the site and click on your account and check the status of your order and click on the tracking number to find out the exact delivery date. The same information is emailed to you at the email you used to check out with.
I am looking for a certain theme or face set, how can I find them on your site? Please use the search engine that is on the site first. If you still cannot find what you're looking for please leave me a message on the CHAT feature on our site or email me at email@example.com.