Thank you for your interest in Peachy Keen Stamps – Digital Stamps! We are keeping these super simple so that you can import the images into your projects easily. When you purchase any of the digital images, they come us as 600 dpi pngs. The images are separated into individual files and will need to be sized up or down for your project. These are great for all of the print and cut projects that are out there!! Here is a quick tutorial on using these within Cricut Design Space: https://youtu.be/RSRvXvPEENc
Basics for Print and Cut for any software or machine:
- Open your project.
- Select the digital stamp for your project.
- Either drag and drop the image in or import it as according to your software instructions.
- Resize the image to fit on your project.
- Select Print and Cut!
Mostly just have fun with these!! You can resize the images which is the absolute best thing since sliced bread! I have to write out the rules below… and if you are an honest person like all of my customers are… you can just ignore the rest of this! If you have specific questions, please read below.
The images can be adjusted to fit with most any software. These are not physical stamps. They are strictly digital files and will be emailed to you via a link in your receipt or to your email inbox. Peachy Keen Stamps DIGI images are copyright of Kathy Jakopovich are perfect for use on paper dolls, cards and many other craft projects.
We ask that you post only finished projects but please, not the black and white images anywhere.
Printing: To avoid bleeds when coloring, always use a good grade of cardstock. Recommended cardstock: Copic Cardstock, Neenah Paper (Solar White) or any high grade, any smooth cardstock, 65 pound or higher.
- For those using an inkjet printer compatible mediums are: colored pencil, colored pencils with Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits) or alcohol based markers. It may be helpful to let your printed digi for 24 hours or to shoot the cardstock with a little bit of heat from a heat gun (low setting) or a hair dryer (high heat setting). To use acrylic paint with an inkjet image, spray lightly with Krylon Matte Finish before painting. Also, with acrylic paint, you would want to use a clear control medium rather than water to float highlighting and shading. I would not recommend using water color paint or water based markers.
- For those using a laser printer ... all of the above apply except that you can use water based mediums to color with.
What are Digital Stamps? Digital stamps, or digi stamps, are black and white digital images that are downloaded onto a computer where they can be manipulated before printing out. At their most basic, when they are printed out digital stamps are just like traditional rubber or clear stamped images. One of their attractions, however, is the fact that the images can be resized, flipped (create a mirror image) or manipulated in other ways before printing it out and colored in the same way that a rubber stamped image is colored. This gives a stamper a range of new design opportunities. The most significant difference between digital stamps and traditional stamps is that there is no physical stamp. A digital stamp is just the image. Digital stamps are typically in two formats, PNG and JPG. PNG files have a transparent background and therefore can be layered with other images.
How are Digital Stamps or Digi Stamps Used? Once they have been printed out, digital stamps are used in much the same way as traditional stamps. This means that they can be colored and embellished. The finished images can be cut out and incorporated into handmade cards, gift tags, scrapbooks and a whole wide range of other paper craft projects. One of the key issues about digital stamps or digi stamps, is that they generally need to be cut from the paper or cardstock that they have been printed on before they are used. You can import the .png images into your software program to create a print and cut version too.
What Do I Need to Use a Digital Stamp? The process of buying and downloading a digital stamp is relatively simple. You don't need anything special to use a digital stamp. As long as you have access to a computer and a printer you will be fine! Some digital stamps are provided in zip files, so you will need to know how to unzip a file. If you have access to a photo manipulation package then you will be able to do more with your digital stamps. Many word processing applications and or free software (like Inkscape) will also allow you to resize your digital stamps. You will also need to know how to download and save a digital stamp.
Coloring Digital Stamped Images When digital stamps or digi stamps have been printed from a computer they can be colored in the same way as traditional stamped images. One limitation is that the images will be printed using normal printer ink and not a specialist rubber stamping ink. Therefore there may be issues with the ink running if a wet coloring method is used. It is possible to heat set printer ink using a heat tool to reduce the likelihood of this happening.
Pens, pencils and paints are all suitable for using with printed digital stamps.
You can also apply a digital stamp to a template before printing. This offers a number of advantages, not least that you can accurately position the digital stamp.
Limitations of Digital Stamps In addition to the limitations already identified, the other main limitation of digital stamps is that they are only suitable for projects where printed images can be used. This means that using digital stamp images on surfaces that cannot be run through a printer is difficult. Therefore it will be difficult to use digital stamps on fabric, very thick or very thin paper and cardstock, large pieces of paper, pre-formed boxes and many other items.
Although one may question the name 'stamp', the fact that many of the features of digital stamps are shared with traditional stamps makes them yet another addition to the ever expanding stamping family.
Digital Stamps and Copyright Digital stamps are subject to the same copyright laws as rubber stamps and images. Peachy Keen Stamps has an option for licensing, or set of terms and conditions that outline how a digital stamped image may be used and sold.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The images are sold in packages containing different file formats:
- .svg (scalable vector graphic) – can be used with print and cut software.
- .jpeg 600 dpi (white background)
- .png 600 dpi (transparent background)
- Use these graphics to make finished printed products to sell or to give as gifts. More below on this.
- When selling please keep in mind the quantities made available when purchasing the product as different options are available for licensing.
- Have a blast while crafting with these images!!
Sorry, you may not:
- Sell Peachy Keen Stamps art or claim it as your own or remake new art with any of the elements within the art to sell as your own.
- Use Peachy Keen Stamps art to create items to give away or share or for use by any type of graphics club or any type of subscription club.
- Design stickers to sell as a stand-alone product or be added to a scrapbooking kit.
- Design line art, coloring pages or digital stamps with this clip art.
- Create cutting files of any type to sell (without a specific license from Kathy Jakopovich).
- Create paper piecing products to sell.
Please make sure you have the required software and knowledge to use these graphics before you purchase.
- No printed material will be shipped.
- No REFUNDS
- No Credits
- No Exchanges on Digital Goods.
LICENSE: Peachy Keen Stamps digital files include a personal use only license. Limited commercial use is available – please use the proper pricing at checkout. If you have a specific question: Please see our license and copyright information below for more specifics:
Do not share, distribute or give away my design files to anyone. We ask this nicely, however, it is also not legal to do so. Note, this is my job and it is what pays me. Let me explain briefly: You bought the images, I created and own the rights to the images. I have copyrights on all of the images and these rights are known by law as intellectual property. You may NOT, by law- steal, sell, share, change or exchange my intellectual property. What I am selling you is a “mini-right”. You may use this “mini-right” for your personal use and I’ve even added that you are allowed to sell up to 5 HANDMADES with this “mini-right”. This does not mean that you have the right to sell my digital images it just means that I am allowing you to make up to 5 tangible products for sale. I’m not giving the right to OWN what is already mine. If you are a company seeking any of my designs, please contact me directly before purchasing these.
SITE ACCESS: Grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Kathy Jakopovich. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Kathy Jakopovich.
RETURN POLICY: Due to the nature of our products, returns are not accepted. Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions about your products or transaction. If you lose your SVG file please email me and I will do my best to accommodate you. Please consider putting your personal stash of PKS digital files on a flash drive for easy access.
WAS THERE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER?: Please contact Kathy immediately if you have any concerns. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text message to 920-246-6988.
YOUR PRIVACY: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns. As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers: Name, Shipping/Billing Address, Email address, Phone number. We do not store any of our customers payment information. Your personal information is never sold to a third party.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
License & Copyright: Copyrights to all designs remain the property of Kathryn F Jakopovich at Peachy Keen Stamps (https://www.peachykeenstamps.com) The designs are licensed to you only for personal use as a single user, not for resale, exchange or commercial distribution. Personal and commercial license options are available for most images in all of our design categories. Commercial license fees may vary depends on the design/ product type. Commercial license options and fees are listed under each product individually.
Single User LICENSE Agreement is automatic with the purchase of your product.
You are authorized to:
- Use these designs in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Alter design elements, re-size, subtract and add them to design your own personal projects.
- You may also sell up to 5 tangible items with the design that you purchased.
You are not authorized to do any of the following:
- Publish the content as a digital file – anywhere.
- Share, copy, resell, distribute our designs in its original digital format AS IS or ALTERED in any way.
- Digitized embroidery designs are also not allowed for resale.
- Alter, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from our designs for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
- Use the products to produce vinyl decor designs or other cuttable/printable products for resale or distribution.
- Print the designs for sale or distribution via internet, retail locations or any other venue.
- Use the design to produce items for commercial use and re-sell on etsy, ebay or any other retail outlet.
- Use them on website pages without protecting the image from being copied.
- Upload our products to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Use these designs for any harmful, pornographic, racial or offensive material.
Limited Commercial Use LICENSE
This option is available when adding the digital item to your cart. We adore our customers and we want to continue drawing and selling. If you are planning to sell your TANGIBLE projects- you are able to with the limited commercial use license. You may make / sell up to 100 tangible items with this license. Please note all of the rules above under Single User License Agreement apply. The only thing that is different is that you can legally sell up to 100 tangible items.
Commercial LICENSE: Without a COMMERCIAL license you CANNOT use our designs in ANY COMMERCIAL activity. Commercial licenses can be only be obtained by contacting Kathy Jakopovich. email@example.com Please write in the subject line: Commercial License Inquiry.